The Pure Fun Trampoline Wind Stakes Anchor kit will keep a breezy day from blowing your trampoline away. The set includes 4 heavy duty galvanized steel stakes, with a diameter of 2.5 inches. The stakes attach easily to your trampoline at the base of each leg by hammering the flat welded surface into the ground with a rubber mallet.
The tapered ends go into the ground effortlessly and hooks help prevent stakes from backing out during adverse weather conditions. Just as important, the wind stakes are removable when needing to move or take down the trampoline. Just pull the stakes back out of the ground, if necessary you can use a crow bar or hammer to loosen the stakes from the ground, and then when ready just hammer back in when the trampoline is settled back in its place.
- Extra wide width to fit most brands of trampolines with leg base diameters up to 2-1/2-inch
- Made from rust resistant galvanized 8-gauge steel to hold up to the elements and provide years of use
- Tapered ends goes into ground effortlessly and hooks help prevent stakes from backing out
- Flat welded surface on top of stake for solid hammer strikes
- Quick and Easy to assemble
- 4 Wind Stakes
- ASTM, TUV/GS and CE Certified
- Dimensions: 12" x 2.5"
- Model# 9301AK